- Home >
- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale:
1. Orders accepted after 48 hours may not be cancelled by the Buyer except with the agreement in writing of S.O.U.L A 50% cancellation charge of the total order amount shown on the Buyer's Order to S.O.U.L. shall apply, unless the actual loss exceeds that amount.
2. S.O.U.L will not deliver the goods until it has cleared funds for the total price. Payment must be received by S.O.U.L to allow funds to clear , normally a minimum of 4 days .Delivery on the notified delivery date is subject to this requirements.
3. S.O.U.L shall continue to own the goods until the buyer has made full payment. If the goods remain undelivered / uncollected 14 days after S.O.U.L has attempted delivery , if applicable, or advised that the goods are ready for collection , S.O.U.L. retains the right, not less than 21 days after writing to the Buyer advising of its intention, to self or otherwise dispose of the goods.
4. Delivery of the goods shall be arranged by S.O.U.L. and if the buyer requires collection this can be facilitated.
S.O.U.L reserve the right to effect delivery anywhere within the Buyer's delivery address, although S.O.U.L. will take account of any reasonable request of the Buyer.
S.O.U.L shall. unless the Buyer requests otherwise, over all packaging to allow the Buyer to examine the goods. S.O.U.L shall not be required to accept return or repair of goods in respect of damage or other defect where the Buyer acknowledges to have examined the goods and a reasonable examination would have disclosed or damage or defect.
5. S.O.U.L shall not be liable to the Buyer for delay in delivery or inability to fulfil the Contract because of circumstances outside the reasonable control of S.O.U.L.. If S.O.U.L cannot deliver(or part deliver) within 3 months after the anticipated completion date due to the foregoing reason, either S.O.U.L. or the Buyer shall, without any liability to the other , be entitled to cancel the Contract or the part of it so affected.
6. Whilst every reasonable effect is made to ensure colour matches , materials do vary from one batch to another . an exacting colour match cannot be guaranteed , but will be within EN Standard Tolerances.
7. The price of goods specified on the Buyer's Order shall be subject to any variation required in consequence of any increase in the amount of value added tax or other levy or impost which the Company may be compelled to charge at the date delivery of the goods.
8. The law of the Republic of Ireland shall apply.
9. S.O.U.L accept no responsibility for furniture which proves impossible to fit into its intended location.